Private Training Program
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is like any other sport or activity: your progress is a consequence of how hard and how smart you work. Group classes are the best proven way to teach Jiu-Jitsu, since the diversity of training partners creates more and different challenges allowing a student to improve more quickly. However, private classes are definitely an essential complement that no serious Jiu-Jitsu student should do without.
The individual attention and approach that a 60-minute session with one of our instructors provides can lead to significant improvement in a student’s Jiu-Jitsu game flow.
It is highly recommended that all students take at least one private lesson per month to review techniques and address specific challenges in their game flow.
Be so strong that nothing can disturb the peace of your mind.
Carlos Gracie Sr.
Benefits of Joining our Private Training Program
- Gain a better understanding of specific areas of your BJJ game flow
- Set goals and work towards them
- Get individual attention
- Gain access to a customized curriculum
- Enjoy sparring with your instructor
- Rise above your training plateaus
- Speed up your learning
- Make up for missed classes